why did i choose this program ?
Hi, my name is Keren, I'm eighteen your old. When I was a kid, I used to be watching show about criminal law, with lawyers and jugs. For me, it was fascinating to see how lawyers were trying their best to get justice for people, some were guilty, but most of the time some weren't. I think it's not fair to be accused of being guilty but being not guilty. The main reason why I want to be a lawyer so bad it's to be able to help people in need,It's by doing something I like. In High School, I heard that going to Social Science it's a preliminary to get in this program to be accepted in the Law program in university. These are the reason and the motivation that pushed me to get in this program. It's been more than 6 years now that I knew what I wanted to do in my life, so I will keep following my goals.
Comments
Post a Comment