Social Science Glossary
Social Science Glossary My name is Keren, I've been studying Social Science for 2 years now. I'm doing this glossary to help people to know more specifically, what social science is about and the different terms we used. In this glossary, you will have access to 10 terms, their part of speech, pronunciation, definition, translation, example, and for some of them an image. For the definition and the examples, I will be using the following website : Wikipedia and Merriam-Webster.com Anthropology noun the science of human beings, especially : the study of human beings and their ancestors through time and space and in relation to physical character, environmental and social relations, and culture Example: Known for anarchist views and as a leader in the Occupy Wall Street movement, Graeber was a professor of anthropology at the London School of Economics. en: Anthropologie Your browser does not support ...
Comments
Post a Comment